The NISM Moody’s Certificate in Derivatives Market Strategies Proctored Exam is a 3-hour computer-based examination required to be passed to obtain the CDMS Certification.
- Exam Format: Proctored Computer-based Examination
- Question Format: 60 Application-Based Multiple-Choice Questions
- Exam Length: 3 hours
- Passing Grade: 60%
Candidates are required to visit the nearest NISM Test Centre to appear for the proctored exam.
Candidates can appear for the CDMS proctored computer-based examination after completing all six modules on the LMS and one of the following NISM Certifications:
- NISM Series I: Currency Derivatives Certification Examination
- NISM Series VIII: Equity Derivatives Certification Examination
- NISM Series XIII: Common Derivatives Certification Examination